Each commission is Bespoke to each designer, however, sustainability remains a key value at Ashley Jess Knight, allowing designers to have access to sustainably made fabrics with a range of eco-friendly yarns, upcycled and deadstock yarns available and a yarn sourcing service available to match the clients brief.
Ashley is always looking at pushing her boundaries of upcycling so if you have a particular material such as industry or production waste you would like to work with, please contact us to see what can be created with it.
Ashley’s own product and garment ranges are;
- Follow zero-waste design where possible, production waste is kept and re-purposed and fabric is cut efficiently.
- Hand produced in small batches in the London studio to reduce overproduction.
- Ashley is in the process of souring all her materials to be eco-friendly, second-hand, deadstock or industry waste.
- Sourcing materials and labour locally within the UK to reduce transport emissions.
- All promotional materials are printed onto recycled card.
- Allowing a Transparent approach to all access of production
- All cushion inserts are made of natural materials including ethically sourced responsible down standard certified duck feathers.
- All garments and products are designed to be loved, last and are encouraged to be re-cycled or donated after use.
If you are interested in more information regarding sustainability within the fashion and textile world, check out our blog section or Ashley’s sustainable articles over on Our Culture.
If you would like to contact Ashley regarding her writing please contact her at: Ashley@ashleyjessknight.com
Subscribe to our newsletter!